Program entry requirements
In order to be eligible for admission for the Master of Science Program in Technology and Innovation Management (TIM), a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (normally from a Four Year Program) from Tribhuvan University or its equivalent from an institution of recognized standing.
- Have undergraduate grades significantly above average and not less than prescribed by the Faculty Board of the Institute of Engineering.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant working experience after graduation.
- Submit a recommendation made by two referees who should be from among the employer where the candidate worked and/or from the concerned teaching faculty from where the candidate received the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Candidates fulfilling the Program Entry requirements will be selected for admission on the basis of merit based on TIM Entrance Test.
Categories of students
Four categories of students are envisaged in this course and they are:
- NOMA (Norwegian Government)/Institute of Engineering sponsored Students. These scholarships will only
be given in the year 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Regular Fee paying students.
- Full Fee paying students.
- Sponsored students